Welcome, furry friend!
He is your best friend, and he deserves to come along!
Among the benefits of choosing us for your stay in the heart of Old-Quebec:
- The Governors Park is right in front of the hotel, with free poop-scoopers. How convenient for your morning walk!
- Best location in town, right next to the Château Frontenac and the Terrasse Dufferin.
- The Plains of Abraham, the Cavalier du Moulin Park, the Governors path, and many other exciting places for you to explore with your best friend.
- A welcoming room, for you and for him. No need to bring his bowls along with you, we provide them for you!
Here are some important rules to guarantee everyone’s comfort. Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us!
- Extra 25$ fee per day.
- You are welcome to bring your furry friend along, but can only stay in the room types intended for this purpose.
- All damages caused to the room will be charged on your credit card. This applies to noise nuisances as well.
- We accept cats and dogs (max 75lb / 35kg – for reference, adult male Golden Retriever).
- Only one animal per room.
- While outside of your room, the animal must be on a leash.
- Animals cannot access the breakfast area, the Urban SPA and the gym. You can walk through but not linger in the lobby.
- Should you leave your animal is alone in the room, you must inform us and you shall be joinable by phone at all times.
- You will have the responsibility to pick up your animal’s droppings at once, whether inside or outside your room.
- Housekeeping service will be discussed upon checking-in.
Choose one of our Urban SPA packages, and merge your massage with the delicacies of Old Québec’s haute cuisine, an open-air carriage ride, a glass of wine… On a business trip? The perfect excuse! Relax after a long day of work – you have deserved it!
The professional team of certified massage therapists of Senso-Masso offers Swedish, Californian and sports massage, as well as reflexology and kinesiotherapy.
Saltwater Indoor Pool
(6:00 am to 10:00 pm)